Tuesday, May 5, 2009

2009 May 5th: Cinco De Mayo. I sat around for most of the morning. I played a game and did some work on the MapSource program. The tire got here around 1:30pm and I called Endless Cycle and he said to come on out. I packed up what I needed and took off out to Dahlonega, GA. Endless Cycle was a neat place with lots of vintage bikes and the owner was real cool. I pulled up and immediately took the rear wheel off of the bike and then Phil mounted the new tire on it in no time flat. I spent more time trying to get the wheel back onto the bike than he did mounting it.
I went back inside and took a few pictures of some of his vintage machines and had a good look around. If you are ever in Dahlonega, GA, stop by and checkout the fine selection of vintage Harley parts and bikes.
http://www.endlesscycle.com/. Thanks, Phil, for your help.
I just barely beat Bill and Deona home from work. We decided to celebrate Cinco De Mayo and went out to a Mexican Restaurant for some dinner. Of course the place was busy and we had to wait a little while, but the food was great and the service was excellent. The waiter even brought out tequila shots for all of us at our table for the celebration. It was good fun.
It looks like my wonderful stay with my lifelong friend, Deona, is over for now and I will be moving on back to the gulf coast tomorrow. The journey continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment