Sunday, May 17, 2009

2009 May 17th: Happy Birthday Les! I spent most of my day watching movies with my friend Ernie. I worked on doing some emails and some other computer work. I went through my clothes and got out my long underwear for tomorrows ride. I will be in the mountains most if not all of the day tomorrow and maybe even for the next couple of days. The weather is supposed to be chilly at night with a high around 65 degrees. Certainly much cooler than the temperatures that I experienced in Florida. I had a really wonderful meal prepared by the chef Isaac and his mother Debra, Ernie’s wife tonight. It was truly a feast. Most of my stuff is packed and all I have to do is load up and get on the road in the morning. I really don’t have much else to say today as it was a real relaxing day spent hanging out with my good friend Ernie. I very much enjoyed the visit with him and his family. Tomorrow I will be on my way to Shenandoah National Park and then the Blue Ridge Parkway.

No comments:

Post a Comment