Sunday, April 19, 2009

2009 April 19th: Today was an important day for me and this trip. I took the bike over to a friend’s who is also a great motorcycle mechanic. He helped me get the oil changed and clean the air filter and lube the chain and other general maintenance that this bike was in need of. It only took a little while as he works very fast and knows what he is doing. I was on my way with a better running machine in no time.
I went back to my friend Les’ house and we ran a few errands in preparation for me leaving in the morning and making my way down to Tucson, AZ and then over to Silver City, NM.
The last couple of days have been spent goofing off and doing some things around here helping out Les. I haven’t really had anything to talk about so I just didn’t post anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment